Hours 7:00 am – 6:00 pm (10 hours maximum)
- Licensed for 24. Nice small number!
- Required to be 2 years old and toilet trained during the day and the 2 hour nap.
- Open all year with the exception of major holidays and school vacation between July 4th and our Obon Festival and about 2 weeks during the Winter Break.
- Developmental/Play Based program with Weekly Themes.
- Attend the temple daily for service.
- Two snacks provided. Parents provide lunch and Lotus serves milk.
- Monthly fieldtrips with parent volunteer drivers.
- Incorporate Japanese/Japanese American culture.
- Love being in Japantown. Take walks often and visit our friends in J-town.
- Visit our friends at Yu Ai Kai twice a month to participate in intergenerational activities.
- Support community events with our collection of Japanese Songs and Taiko.
|7:00 – 9:00 am||Self-selected activities|
|9:00 – 9:20||Morning Snack|
|9:20 – 10:00||Outdoor Play|
|10:00 – 10:15||Temple Service|
|10:15 – 10:30||Play a little more|
|10:25 – 10:30||Radio Taiso|
|10:30 – 10:50||Circle Time and Gross Motor Activity|
|10:50 – 11:30||Project Time|
|11:30 – 12:30 pm||Lunch|
|12:30 – 2:30||Nap|
|2:30 – 3:00||Quiet Time with books and drawing|
|3:00 – 3:20||Afternoon Snack|
|3:20 – 4:00||Outdoor Play|
|4:00 – 4:20||Science|
|4:20 – 6:00||Self-selected Activities|