We are pleased to announce, members can now renew your membership donation online. It’s convenient, secure and easy.
We are grateful for the support our Temple receives through the many contributions from our members. These contributions provide year-round support for the Betsuin’s facilities, programs and services. Your annual membership pledge is an integral part of this support.
We encourage family and friends to become members and help continue our Betsuin’s activities. We have multiple membership levels to accommodate our members, which are described below.
We invite everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identification, sexual orientation, age or religious background to come as you are, to join us as we walk the path to enlightenment together.
Not a pledging Sangha Member yet? We invite you to join today! By joining the San Jose Buddhist Church Betsuin, you will encounter opportunities to learn about, engage and experience the Jodo Shinshu Teachings.
Benefits of Membership:
As a dues paying member, you will be able to:
- Worship, learn, and practice Jodo Shinshu Buddhism with family and friends
- Receive unlimited access to Betsuin affiliated, and sponsored organizations
- Receive all Betsuin mailings and monthly Wheel of Dharma from BCA
- Receive “the Dharma” monthly newsletter, either electronically or by mail
- Receive discounts on weddings, memorial/funeral services and a niche in the Nokotsudo (on site columbarium) for your household.
- Receive discounted tuition for the Betsuin’s Japanese Language School (JLS)